header image

Clean World. Safe Homes. Healthy Life.

Quinte Conservation is a community based environmental protection agency that serves 18 municipalities in the watersheds of the Moira, Napanee and Salmon Rivers and Prince Edward County. Our programs, services and working alongside residents create a sustainable ecosystem where people and nature live in harmony.
Learn more >

Nature Links Camp

Conservation Camp
Online Registration Now Open
Children 7 to 13 can join in summer fun, exploring and learning about the great outdoors in Belleville and Pictonl.  Week-long day camps are offered for select weeks in July and August. Online registration is now open. Click here to find out more about the program and to register.

Water Conservation

Glass of water
Water Conservation Tips
We are currently in a Level 1 Low Water Condition.  This means the potential for water supply problems has been identified.  Low water conditions range from Level 1 - 3. Level 1 is the least severe. In Level 1 conditions businesses and the public are asked to reduce their water usage by 10 %.

Family Fun

Kids outdoors with magnifying glass
Wild About Wildlife
Quinte Conservation is hosting six Wild About Wildlife Family Nature Days across the watershed. Fun activities include insect netting, watersheds station, birds of prey display and an Ontario snakes and turtles display. Click here to find a Wild About Wildlife day near you.

© Quinte Conservation 2004 - 2013 Download Adobe Reader